Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Personalized Art Pieces


G is for Grapes

Two weekends ago I volunteered to help promote our Boise Open Studios weekend at a booth at the Capitol City Public Market. One of the women at the Booth really liked the piece above that I was showing for an example of my art and asked if I had anything for the letter O. I said not really, and she asked if I could make one up with "O is for Octopus" and I said sure! I had fun making it and using it as my demo piece during the open studios weekend.
O is for Octopus

E is for 50 Elephant 

So while I was working on "O is for Octopus" at my open studio event. A woman asked me if I had anything with an elephant in it and it was for a 50th birthday. I gave her several suggestions and she said, no I want one just like this - and pointed to the O is for Octopus.  I found another little box and made E is for 50 Elephant. 

If you have a special request let me know. These small ones start at $35. 

No comments: